Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Global Beat - Letter #8 --- Posticipated ---

Hi dear Friends and Heroes!!!

Ok, this week I had a lot of problem with my stupid machine..While I
was installing a program, I had the good idea to close my laptop..so
now it have some problem..for example I can' t delete a file 'cause it
"crack" everything..goood.
Don' t know what to do..someone of you maybe yes?? I' m running on osx..

Then, not happy, my AC adaptor started to make smoke and
sparkle...burned. Greeeeaat.

Bad luck never comes alone.

!

Ok, since my computer is dead for a while, I don' t have music to
spread, not even to listen for meeeee!!!

Anyway I' ve time to think and I' m having some ideas for the next
release. If everything goes well it could be a nice release.!

So, all this bullshit, just to say that this week Global Beat is
posticipated of a week.

So, see you next Sunday!!!

Best


Filippo

No comments: