Sunday, October 15, 2006

Global Beat - Letter #8.1 | Futia Expo '79

Oooook dear Friends and Heroes,

Welcome back to the new release of your favorite Newsletter..ever.
hahah

So, I' m here writing into an another important headquarter of my city.

Here lot of thing began, lot of friend, lot of project, lot of music
and instruments.

In this moment, lots of "confetti".

Right now I' m here writing, while Ale is working with Maya, like everyday.

Ale, say something:

"Sto divento malato"

Hahahah great..

But is doing cool things, with Maya, render, architecture and objects.
He kick ass.

Anyway is more funny when he play at videogame, shooting to everything
is moving, at "too high" volume.

About me, after a week of problem with my stupid machine, finally I'
ve resolved quite everything..without erasing his stupid brain. Well,
at least for the moment.

Anyway, sure, nobody cares about.. Haha

So! as I said last week, in this number we will see a little
improvement that I find cool.

I' ve asked to the artist to make a presentation.

Cool, no?!

So, I wanna present you Steve,

"Futia Expo '79 is something I started doing because I really wanted
to be able to put tracks down wherever I was - something that didn't
rely on other people all the time. Funny tho, now that I'm writing
more I have started working with other people again.
I'm from Belfast, but the music is becoming kinda international. which is cool.

It's kinda electronic, mostly melodic, and hopefully someone will feel
something when they listen to it...

Thanks for the time.

Futia Steve"

Yea, thanks to you Steve.

Song I' ll propose the week is full of sensation, and is it called:

Pause/return/return/pause/stop

A crescendo of delayed guitar will introduce us to confessions and
feelings of Steve.. Till when, something turn, and the distorted
battery comes to explain how things have to be done.

Find a place, turn up your volume and let Futia speak.

Check more @

http://www.myspace.com/futiaexpo79

and

http://www.secondstreet.co.uk

to know more about his collaboration with Sara Culler from Sweden,
Sonnenblume from Colorado, and Nige Peake.

Ok people,

for today I think is all.

And, since I have super hungry, I think I' ll go to throw
something to eat directly inside my throat.

Have nice days!!

and see you in 2 weeks..

Bye

Filippo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can I read more about his collaboration with sara culler? That's great news! i've really enjoyed his myspace stuff and sara culler is awesome!
/Kina

Gramatica said...

Hi!

you could watch on

http://www.secondstreet.co.uk

or ask directly to Futia here

http://www.myspace.com/futiaexpo79

Thanks for reading Global Beat!

Where you heard about it?