Friday, August 25, 2006

Global Beat - Letter #2 | WISP

Hi Dear Friends,

it' s always Filippo writing.

Welcome to the second release of my Global Beat - Letter.

What to say..finally I' m on holiday! well, at least for a week.

This tuesday I' ll go to Greece, touring with a group of friend,
Argetti. They' re a real punk - core - emo band direct from my city
Vicenza.

Check their site on:

www.myspace.com/argetti

I' ll be the live phonic - supersonic for they' re 3 concert.

But..who cares about my holiday?! hahaha

Ok, let' s pass to the artist of the week.

Hmm is not easy to choose a song to spread..there' s too much I' d love to!

Anyway this week I' ve listened really a lot to a guy called:

WISP

(yo Julien)

I tell you that this time the song is not easy as Outputmessage..!

But I can' t resist, it makes my head moving and I can' t stay on
place when I ear that tunes!

If know/like Squarepusher - Aphex Twin you' ll love this artist.

Fast rythm, a kind of jungle - drum & bass, flavored with beautiful
melodic synth, syncopate sound and magic bell.
Anyway is not easy to describe this song, it change from minute to minute, so..

..remember what Aerosmith say' s?

Song name is:

- The Knep (myself)

from the album:

- humpelndenBEATS - 2004

Ok, let' s start with some information about our new hero WISP.

Wisp (Reid Dunn) comes from Niagara Falls, New York. He makes
electronic music that spans many genres, from jungle and experimental
DnB to ambient and downtempo electronica. Nostalgic computer games
bear an influence on his music. He began releasing music for free, in
the form of mp3s on netlabels, but has since been signed to Sublight
Records.

For more information about him or to download his music (totally for
free!!! so I' ll not have problem this time!! ahah) check his own
site:

http://www.wisp.kaen.org/

Here basically you' ll find all his discography to download.

Enjoy.!

Best to all.

Filippo / In My Bedroom

www.myspace.com/inmybedroomusic

P.S. Next sunday probably Global Beat - Letter will not be released
'cause I' ll be on a beach doing absolutely nothing. Well ok..taking
sun and drinking precious and refreshing drink. ahhaha
But, if I' ll find a computer to release the Letter I' ll not miss!

Remember!!!

If you want to be deleted from this Letter just tell me something bad!

No comments: