Friday, August 25, 2006

Global Beat - Letter #3 | Conductor

Hi People!

Welcome back with the #3 number of the Global Beat - Letter.

Here it' s always Filippo "On Air", and well-comed back from Greece.!

As I said, Sunday before I couldn' t write to all of you 'cause I was
"drinking precious and refreshing drink on the beach"...bullshit!!!
That sunday I was inside a camper, driving for something about 12 hour
going to farest point of Greece! Near Turkey...hahah anyway everything
was incredibly great, the company, the music, the sea.!

Ok, let' s pass to the Artist / Song of the week.

He his called "Conductor" and he comes from the "hot" Mexico.

I found this guy surfing trough Myspace and I was hitted from the song
I' m going to propose this week. So..check it!

His music is a research of harmonies, melodies, and digital beauty.
Product of an exploration initiated various years ago, when, for the
first time entered a music production tool inside his computer. At
first his production was an approximation of a rock band sound, with
recorded bass, guitars, voice, untill today that he is arrived to his
personal sound.

Anyway with or without recorded bass, guitar or other, Conductor is
always searching for new vibes to propose.

People come back from vacation, some other is going to go, someone
works and someone have nothing to do. This song will please all of you
with his cute atmosfere, warm vibes and a funny little synth.

They will make you smile thinking of all the good time you have passed
and all the one you' ll pass. Meanwhile, your head will move from the
left to the right following all the little sound and bass that fill
this beautiful song.

Song his called:

"Corti Escucha"

Some other information about our new friend could be founded directly
from his personal page.

www.myspace.com/elconductor

www.discosinvisibles.org/conductor

The second link is the one of his Label.
In the next month they 'll make a release with his album, but, as I
know, it will come out with another name that, sincerly, right now I
don' t know!
But I' ll not miss to tell you when I' ll know something more.

Ok, now it' s time to stop with words, and let the song talk.

Enjoy!

Best to all

Filippo / In My Bedroom

--

Remember, to be free from this Global Beat - Letter, just tell me.!

But, best it 'll be to tell to your friend about it!

No comments: