Friday, August 25, 2006

Global Beat - Letter #4 | My Toys Like Me

Hi People!

Ok, my computer, since 2 days, started to have some really big problem.
I' ve thinked to lobotomize it. But, then, I have to refill another
time his stupid brain. And then, I' ll have to make dozen of CD-R to
burn all the data but..who want?

So, is great that meanwhile I' m here to enfatize computer music and
other things about that stup..beautiful machine, my computer is making
me crazy.!

Ok, let' s stop with totally unusefull information.

Band of the week is called:

My Toys Like Me

My Toys Like Me consists of two core members - producer Lazlo Legezer
and Vocalist Frances Noon. They met on the set of an extremely bad
Film, mid 2005. After have talked about music..a lot, they flirted
with the idea of working together. But, like so many ideas born under
such circumstances, nothing came of it. Somehow, the song 'Gold Lace'
was born. Both they loved it, so, there was nothing to do but start on
the next.
Finding their feet, working in different ways all the time, becoming
great friends, and before they know it, they' re gonna have an album
right in the hands!
Now, they' re still writing new tunes, but soon, the stage will call them.!

Some other information could be founded directly on their Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/mytoyslikeme

The song I' m gonna propose is called:

Sick Couple - Yoad Nevo Mix

It' s Sunday, so people could be tired of the week-end but..since it'
s mid afternoon passed, maybe, is time to restart living.

The warm and sensual voice of our Frances Noon will drive you trough
this breakbeated rhythm, perfectly flavored with little sampled sound,
and accompanied with a contour of guitar and easy and trippin' synth.

Enjoy!

Filippo / In My Bedroom

P.S. I' m thinking to release the Global Beat every 2 Sunday..hmmm..

No comments: